Aim is to develop a foundation of financial management concepts to understand how corporations make important investment and financing decisions, and how they establish working capital policies.
This course will also explain financial tools and techniques, which can be used to help firms maximize value by improving decisions relating to capital budgeting, capital structure, and working capital management.
- Lesson 1 The Goals & Functions of Financial Management
- Lesson 2 Review of Accounting
- Lesson 3 Financial Analysis
- Lesson 4 Financial Forecasting
- Lesson 5 Operating & Financial Leverage
- Lesson 6 Working Capital and the Financial Decision
- Lesson 7 Current Asset Management
- Lesson 8 Sources of Short Term Financing Lesson 9 The Time Value of Money
- Lesson 10 Valuation and Rates of Return