- The International English Language Testing System (IELTS) assesses the English language proficiency of people who want to study or work where English is used as the language of communication. IELTS tests are held in over 1,000 locations across the world with tests up to four times a month .
- There is no pass or fail in IELTS. Candidates are graded on their performance, using scores from 1 to 9 for each part of the test – Listening, Reading, Writing and Speaking. The results from the four parts then produce an Overall Band Score.Each band corresponds to a level of English competence. All parts of the test and the Overall Band Score can be reported in whole and half bands, eg 6.5, 7.0, 7.5, 8.0.
- IELTS exam is given in order to gain worldwide recognition for study, work and immigration.They are evaluated in four different modules Listening, Reading, Writing, And Speaking. It’s administered by Cambridge English Language Assessment, British Council, and IDP Education. IELTS test takers can choose between two versions of the test – IELTS Academic or IELTS General Training – depending on their academic or professional aims, or visa requirements. All candidates take the same Listening and Speaking components but different Reading and Writing components.
- Maximum score: 9 Band, Minimum Score: Depends on various factors (like university, Job profile etc.)Test Format- IELTS Listening: 40 minutes, Reading: 60 minutes, Writing: 60 minutes and Speaking: 15-20 minutes Duration: 3 hours and it’s validity is of 2 years.
- Able to understand the structure of each module properly
- Learning strategies for all kinds of questions
- Practice all IELTS modules
- Able to solve an each IELTS module efficiently
- Score the required band in IELTS.
So don’t wait another day – start preparing IELTS today with Easy Learn Training Institute :-)