Certified Caregiver Training
The training course includes the following modules: In Class 45 Hours of instruction training:
- Care and support to infants and toddlers. (Practical’s 5 hours)
- Care and support to elderly. (including understanding the aging process, assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, mental health issues, and assisting someone who is dying). (Practical’s 20 Hours)
- Household Management (Living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, toilets and bathroom). (Practical’s 5 Hours)
- Understanding of Bed and Bathing Techniques. (Practical’s 5 Hours)
- Therapeutic massage. (Practical’s 5 Hours)
- Vital signs taking. (Practical’s 10 Hours)
- Theory – Self Study Modules and must attend exam and assessments.
- Care and support to infants and toddlers.
- Care and support to children.
- Foster the social, intellectual, creative, and emotional development of children. (Child development, including understanding childhood in its various stages, planning activities for the children of different ages, reading to children, etc.).
- Foster the physical development of children.
- Care and support to elderly. (including understanding the aging process, assisting with mobility, personal hygiene, mental health issues, and assisting someone who is dying).
- Care and support to people with special needs. (developing awareness of the causes and consequences of the accidents and diseases that cause disability and the care that may be required).
- Healthy and safe environment/ Infection Control/Fire and Safety
- Household Management (Living rooms, dining rooms, bedrooms, toilets and bathroom).
- Nutrition and Food Preparation (Hot and cold meals).
- Professionalism at work place.
- Therapeutic massage.
- Vital signs taking.
- Respond to emergencies – Dubai Ambulance CPR/First Aid Training.
- Dementia Awareness.
- Note : We suggest the students to do a CPR/First Aid Training.
Will help the individuals to manage their time, and to achieve their professional goals and professional goals.
- Articulate your goals.
- Analyze how you are currently allocating your most precious resources: energy and time.
- Identify elements of your personal work style that contribute to your effective use of time.
- Assemble a collection of time-management tools and strategies that you can use to take control of your time.
- Create an action plan for your time-management process and identify ways to evaluate and improve your efforts.
Module 1: Getting Started
- Housekeeping Items
- The Parking Lot
- Workshop Objectives
- The Three P’s
- The SMART Way
- Prioritizing Your Goals
Module 2: Setting SMART Goals
Module 3: Prioritizing Your Time
- The 80/20 Rule
- The Urgent/Important Matrix
- Being Assertive
Module 4: Planning Wisely
- Creating Your Productivity Journal
- Maximizing the Power of Your Productivity Journal
- The Glass Jar: Rocks, Pebbles, Sand, and Water
- Chunk, Block, and Tackle
- Ready, Fire, Aim!
Module 5: Tackling Procrastination
- Why We Procrastinate
- Nine Ways to Overcome Procrastination
- Eat That Frog!
Module 6: Crisis Management
- When the Storm Hits
- Creating a Plan
- Executing the Plan
- Lessons Learned
Module 7: Organizing Your Workspace
- Managing Workflow
- Dealing with E-mail
- Using Calendars
- When to Delegate
- To Whom Should You Delegate?
- How Should You Delegate?
- Keeping Control
- The Importance of Full Acceptance
Module 8: Delegating Made Easy
Module 9: Setting a Ritual
- What is a Ritual?
- Ritualizing Sleep, Meals, and Exercise
- Example Rituals
- Using Rituals to Maximize Time
Module 10: Meeting Management
- Deciding if a Meeting is Necessary
- Using the PAT Approach
- Building the Agenda
- Keeping Things on Track
- Making Sure the Meeting Was Worthwhile
Module 11: Alternatives to Meetings
- Instant Messaging and Chat Rooms
- E-mail Lists and Online Groups
- Collaboration Applications
Module 12: Wrapping Up
- Words from the Wise
- Review of Parking Lot
- Lessons Learned
- Completion of Action Plans and Evaluations